January 26, 2011

New Year - New Clients :)

I just wanted to wish everyone a New Year. 2011 - crazy!! My how the years just fly by these days. The cold winter months are upon us and we spend many nights inside with family making memories to cherish for years to come. The wedding booking season is in full "bloom" (a word to remind us that spring is on the horizon)! I offer FREE consultations for anyone interested in {adoration} photography's services. You tell me when would work for you and your fiance to sit down and discuss photography and I'll buy the coffee :) or hot chocolate! {a}p participated in the 2010 Monticello Wedding Expo this past November and we will be at 'The Rockwoods Spring Wedding Expo' at 'Rockwoods Banquet & Conference Center' in Otsego, MN on February 20th from 11-2 - hope to see you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment